- Return road transfers from Cape Town to Stellenbosch
- Three nights accommodation at Oude Werf on a Bed and Breakfast basis
- One nights accommodation at Victoria & Alfred Hotel on a Bed and Breakfast basis
- Road transfer to Cape Town Airport from V&A Waterfront
- Return road transfers from Vilanculos Airport to Bahia Mar Boutique Hotel
- Three nights accommodation at Bahia Mar Boutique Hotel on a Dinner, Bed and Breakfast basis
Day 1 – 3
Dating back to 1679, the town of Stellenbosch is home to over 200 wine producers in the valley. The Oude Werf, located in the heart of Stellenbosch, is the oldest hotel in South Africa. The property has a rich history from its origins as a national heritage site and hotel landmark to its modern day luxury hotel offering and leader in responsible hospitality.
The Oude Werf offers stylishly, comfortable rooms with subtle period inspired details and ultra-modern fixtures. It’s the ideal base from which to explore South Africa’s second oldest wine producing region. Visitors have the opportunity to go on a wine safari, blend their own wine or even learn the art of wine making from perspective of a local farmer. Enjoy the vibrant dining culture of Stellenbosch. Visitors are spoiled for choice from bistro easy eating to restaurant connoisseur cuisine.
Enjoy three nights’ accommodation at Oude Werf on a Bed and Breakfast basis.
A scenic drive through the countryside will transport you back to the bustling city of Cape Town. Enjoy a one night on the famous V&A Waterfront where visitors are spoiled for choice when it comes to restaurants, bars and shopping experiences.
Enjoy one night’s accommodation at the Victoria & Alfred Hotel on a Bed and Breakfast basis.
Day 5 – 7
An early morning flight from Cape Town, connecting via Johannesburg, will have you in Mozambique’s tropical paradise in the early afternoon. Vilanculos is a small coastal town known for its laid back atmosphere and rich shades of azure blue waters. It is also the gateway to the Bazaruto Archipelago – one of the marine park gems in Mozambique.
You will be met on arrival in Vilanculos by the friendly driver from Bahia Mar Boutique Hotel. A short drive through the town will bring you to your paradise retreat for the next three nights. Bahia Mar Boutique Hotel is situated on the Vilanculos beachfront overlooking the islands of the Bazaruto Archipelago. The hotel is a heaven from the hustle and bustle of the modern world with its views of azure blue waters. Be as active or relaxed as you want, Vilanculos offers a plethora of activities to choose from – from scuba diving and snorkelling in the marine reserve, horse riding along the beach, kite surfing, stand up paddle boarding and more. On site facilities include a gym and wellness centre with a range of spa treatment and therapies on offer.
The Lodge plays an active role in the local community through its outreach and recycling project and the team would be delighted to show visitors more on this.
Enjoy three nights at Bahia Mar Boutique Hotel on a Dinner, Bed and Breakfast basis.
Start planning your next visit to Southern Africa whilst you connect back to Johannesburg’s OR Tambo Airport from where you will fly back home.
- All meals, beverages, entrance fees, activities, flights, transfers and car rental not listed under Includes section.
- Regional and domestic flight fares and taxes are excluded but can be quoted on request.
- All items of a personal nature such as curio shop purchases, telephone calls and gratuities.
- Single traveller supplement and child rates will be quoted on request.
- The rates are subject to change without warning if there is an increase to park fees, bed levies, fuel prices or sales by third party suppliers or any other circumstances which is beyond our control.
- Note that all activities are subject to weather conditions.
- Standard booking terms & conditions remain applicable at all times.
- Wine safaris in Stellenbosch
- V&A Waterfront
- Bountiful fresh Mozambique seafood
- Learning to Stand Up Paddle Board