- Return airport transfers from Maputo Airport to Polana Serena Hotel
- Two nights accommodation at Polana Serena Hotel on a Bed and Breakfast basis (Day 1 and Day 5 respectively)
- Return road transfers from the Polana Serena Hotel to the Maputo Marina
- Return boat transfers from Maputo Marina to Machangulo Beach Lodge
- Three nights accommodation at Machangulo Beach Lodge on a Full Board basis (three meals per day and selected beverages)
- Value adds as indicated above
Heart of Maputo’s Most Prestigious Avenues
You will be met on arrival at Maputo International Airport and driven to your hotel for the evening – the Grande Dame of Maputo, the Polana Serena Hotel. Built in 1922 in the very heart of Maputo’s most prestigious avenues, the hotel has recently undergone extensive refurbishments restoring the landmark building with a fusion of classic charm and world class amenities.
Maputo city has a lot to offer visitors and, subject to your arrival time in the city, the following optional extra day tours can be booked: Night Safari Tour – experience the best of Maputo night life; Mafalala Tour – walking tour introduction to the local culture and way of living; City tour with lunch – visit all the top museums and places of interest or the Feima Tour – short walk to the park for souvenirs shopping.
Value add: A seafood platter for two, served at the Aquarius Bar excluding beverages, is included in the package for tonight.
Spend one night at the Polana Serena Hotel on a Bed and Breakfast basis
Day 2 – 4
A short road transfer takes you down to the Maputo Marina where the Machangulo boat awaits to transfer you across the bay to the lodge.
Machangulo Beach Lodge offers breath taking views over the channel and Inhaca Island from its location up on the dunes. With three different accommodation categories, there is something suitable for everyone, from those wanting either spectacular views or the convenience of easy beach access. The friendly team are known for their warm hospitality and ensuring that your stay is truly magical. Enjoy a variety of activities on offer ranging from superb deep sea fishing, snorkelling in the Inhaca Marine Reserve, kayaking in the mangroves to spa treatments. Or simply walk along endless, deserted beaches as you soak up the beauty of the area.